Why Work for Angadi.com?
Angadi.com provides a unique opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Sri Lanka. Facilitating successful, more efficient and safe local trade is our main priority. Our ambition is to continue to grow a Sri Lankan community
- Grown to become one of the largest classified ads websites reaching over 50000+ people per month
- A fun place to work with a no bullshit mentality. We work hard but we also have fun as a company.
- Excellent benefits
- work Full time and Part time
We did all of this while bootstrapping ourselves with no outside funding. Angadi.com is a free classified ads website for cars, jobs, real estate, and everything else in Sri Lanka. Find what you’re looking for or create your own ad for free! Unlike many other classified ads website
We are building a company for the long-haul. We offer extraordinary opportunities for talented, driven people. We have been able to accomplish so much and have grown so fast because of the talent and hard work of the people who have chosen to join our team. We have a core philosophy of recognizing individual, team, and company achievements in very tangible ways.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for people who are similarly focused. Who are looking for a company that prides itself on giving people significant opportunities, the latitude to take risks, and grow professionally. We have a collaborative culture where everyone’s input is valued and everyone including the CEO is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. This creates an environment where all team members have the opportunity to work side by side with the CEO.
If opportunity and potential for impact is important to you then Angadi.com is a good fit. We are looking for people who are focused on finding a company that allows them to learn, grow, and have a direct impact on our business.
If you don’t see a position listed that matches your qualifications but feel you would be a good fit based on our core values and think you can make a difference in our business, send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Our Core Values:
- Passion: We love what we do and we strive to be the very best at what we do. Our work is part of who we are.
- Individual Responsibility: We believe in holding ourselves and our colleagues accountable. We deliver on our promises. We trust people to use good judgment and to make appropriate decisions.
- Meritocracy: We encourage the open sharing of ideas and vigorous debate. We make decisions based on data and merit, not politics and personal attacks.
- Empowerment: We have the authority to get things done. We take action because we recognize a need, not because we’re told what to do. We make decisions and we move fast. If you need something to get your job done, we will provide it.
- Risk Taking: We’re always thinking about how we can improve, we don’t simply accept the status quo. We take calculated risks, learn from our mistakes and grow in our successes.