Brandix Apparel Limited
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Executive – Risk Management is required to assist in the effective deployment of the Enterprise Risk Management plan and processes across the Group, while also monitoring the effectiveness of the Risk Management process.
- Coordinate periodic risk assessment and monitoring with Risk Champion/Senior Management teams of SBUs and functions
- Maintain and communicate detailed Risk Management policies, processes, registers, etc. to SBU’s / functions
- Conduct research/data analysis to provide independent insights on risk assessments
- Monitor Risk Management policies and procedures to ensure organisational risks are minimised
- Conduct periodic evaluation on effectiveness of the Risk Management process
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Qualification in Management or Finance or any other relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal opportunity company
To apply for this job please visit careers.brandix.com.