Brandix BIA - Central
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Senior Manager – Enterprise Applications is responsible for consulting with business and technology resources to identify, prioritise, document, and manage business requirements and testing in support of a programme or project in the SBU. Determining areas and processes where technology can be leveraged to remove redundancy, improve speed/efficiency and reduce costs, and adding value is key to the role holder. The role holder will also be required to ensure maintenance of Enterprise Applications, implement new changes to the modules, and issue resolution of end users in the SBU.
- Understanding, planning and providing support for the execution of new business requirements/business partnering initiatives within the defined budget and timelines
- Ensuring error-free implementation of new changes to the Enterprise Applications in the SBU within scheduled timelines
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and ensuring the Enterprise Applications in the SBU are maintained effectively
- Leading and managing the SBU EAG team
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ any other relevant field
- 10 to 12+ years of relevant experience in business process and business domain
1. Driving Vision and Change
2. Exciting & Engaging Customers
3. Inspiring Employees
4. Driving Results
This is an Equal opportunity company
To apply for this job please visit careers.brandix.com.