Brandix Deep Discounter
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
As the Senior Executive – Lean Manufacturing, you will be reporting to Manager – Process Improvement. You will be responsible for simplifying and standardizing the process effectively through the BCIP concept at the plant to achieve operational excellence. You will be coordinating with the BCIP team and FE/plant management, while being responsible for BCIP implementation ownership at the plant and FE.
- Developing, simplifying and deploying new processes across the organization
- Monitoring implementation plans and conducting regular reviews for projects to deliver results
- Identifying Lean Training & Coaching requirements, preparing the training calendar and coordinating with Human Resources to conduct training sessions
- B.Sc. Engineering or B.Sc. in Textile Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Possess sound knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Report Generation and
- Publishing, Microsoft Excel – Power Tools (P-Query, P-Pivot, P-BI), Microsoft Excel – Visual Basic
- Applications (Macros)
- Be highly motivated
- Be a creative thinker with excellent communication skills with the ability to transfer knowledge across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively and on multiple projects simultaneously, in a change driven challenging environment
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal opportunity company
To apply for this job please visit career44.sapsf.com.