Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Executive – Human Resources is responsible for addressing all manpower requirements (Staff and Associates) in the factory. The role holder will also be required to manage the Performance Management System (PMS) process for Staff and Associates and ensure that their training needs are identified and addressed promptly to support the business objectives.
- Ensure all manpower requirements of the factory are met in a timely manner.
- Manage the Performance Management System (PMS) for Staff and Associates in the factory.
- Support preparation of the training calendar and drive execution of training activities for Staff and Associates in the factory.
- Diploma in Human Resources/ any other relevant stream
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience. Entry level STEP
1. Driving Vision and Change
2. Exciting & Engaging Customers
3. Inspiring Employees
4. Driving Results
This is an Equal opportunity company
To apply for this job please visit careers.brandix.com.