Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Merchandiser – Procurement is responsible for optimizing the raw material usage by coordinating the entire procurement process for the allocated RM category/customer account in the BU, as applicable. You will coordinate with the Accenture team, suppliers and internal stakeholders (e.g.: PD, Bulk, Warehouse, Production, Finance) to achieve the procurement KPIs for the allocated RM category/customer.
- Procurement of raw material for the confirmed orders, meeting the delivery schedules, quality specifications and process requirements.
- Achievement of inventory and cost targets for the assigned category/customer account, through optimal ordering, reduction of write-offs and other costs.
- Liaise with suppliers and relevant internal stakeholders to achieve OTD, OTT, inventory, process adherence and supplier performance objectives.
- Prepare MIS, documentation and reporting for functional procurement activities as per procedure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Diploma in Textile or Clothing technology or Materials management or any other relevant stream
- 0 to 3 years of experience in the sourcing/ merchandising function
1. Driving Vision and Change
2. Exciting & Engaging Customers
3. Inspiring Employees
4. Driving Results
This is an Equal opportunity company
To apply for this job please visit careers.brandix.com.