Group Information Technology : CRM and Billing
Understand stakeholder requirements and develop functional solution thus meeting the entire scope of requirements with end-to-end ownership of the solution. Bridging the gap between the technical team [Software developers, Solution Architects & QA Engineers (both internal and external)] and the system requirement owners (from various Business Units) in order to enhance customer experience through new system features with improved business processes.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements in terms of organizational vision, time, cost and quality and to understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of existing processes to ensure that efficiency, usability is at its peak.
- Ensure technical documentation is at its optimal level within the guidelines of the established BA practice and that the documents are constantly updated based on the frequent changes.
- Research and practice industry trends and dynamics of the telco industry’s BSS and OSS stack along with customer engagement.
- Responsible to engage with customers to understand requirements and manage expectations ensuring requirements are addressed whilst being aligned to organizational vision.
- Responsible to map all user requirements to a usable solution which is acceptable by all stakeholders and within the sanity of the eco-system.
- Design solutions catering to the requirements and ensuring regulatory constraints are addressed.
Responsible to mediate with Architectural team to design functional and end to end solutions.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Should have good communication, presentation, writing, learning and researching skills.
Familiar with Agile Software Development practices and Digital Services Products.
To apply for this job please visit hcmcloud.dialog.lk.