Kandy City Centre
Career Opportunities with A premier Conglomerate
Kandy City Centre is Ready to to Amaze you once Again with an Exclusive International standard Cinema Experience in Kandy KCC Multiplex Multiplex is Built as an Expansion to the KDC Shopping Mall and it will feature latest industry standards.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are willing to be a Part of Our Team if you are a movie enthusiast, grab this opportunity
Graphic Designer / IT Assistant
- Should have good knowledge in graphic designing & Video editing (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Knowledge in designing of social media posts and other marketing/publicity materials
- Knowledge in digital file formats, codecs and resolution
- Knowledge in computer hardware & networking
- Photography and videography skills will be added advantage
- Diploma or equal level qualification in graphic design from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a Graphic Designer
- CCNA will be and added advantage
The prospective applicants who process the required qualifications are requested to forward or email their applications to the address given below within 14 days of the publication of this notification together with the names and addresses of two persons reputed in the relevant field of vocation. Please indicate the relevant post applied for at the left hand top corner of the envelop enclosing the application if sent by post.
Assistant Manager – HR Department, Property Finance and Investments Kandy (Pvt) Ltd, M&M Centre, 2 Nd Floor, 341/5, Kotte Road, Welikada, Rajagiriya
To apply for this job email your details firstname.lastname@example.org