Hemas Capital Hospital (Pvt) Ltd.
In charge Medical officer- Home Care will be held responsible for smooth functioning of the Home Care unit and delivery of high quality clinical care. The incumbent will make sure that proper clinical assessment is is done for all patients who is re-questing for services through Hemas Home Care and to initiate relevant Medical Management, Emergency Medical Treatments and Resuscitation if and when required and direct them to appropriate relevant Specialist Consultants if needed.
The In-Charge Medical Officer shall also be responsible in maintaining documentation related to all clinical activities performed for a patient and carryout and/or assists in procedures on patients. The IN Charge MO also shall coordinate and communicate with higher management, specialist consultants, fellow medical officers and nursing team to provide best possible patent care.
Key responsibilities of the position
- Ensure that the Home Care unit provides available and necessary services in order to carry out the business in a sustainable manner.
- Create and maintain a customer friendly environment under the unit by providing pleasant patient experience
- Ensure safety of all patients by carrying out proper assessment, initiate appropriate treatment and monitoring.
- Be part of Hemas culture of Continuous Quality Improvement
The Ideal Candidate:
- Should posses a degree in Medicine from a recognized university and full registration in Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC)
- Post graduate qualification in relevant field.
- 5-7 years of experience in healthcare industry.
if you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to following email address mentioning “in-charge-Medical officer – Home Care” in the subject line on or before 20th October 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org