Union Assurance PLC
The Manager – Human Resources will be responsible to Manage the company’s’ key HRM interventions covering PMS, Policy development, Payroll & benefits, reporting, change management Interventions and other key objectives in the HR life cycle to ensure effective HR practices are in place within the organization strategic/ operational requirements whilst meeting statutory guidelines.
- Develop and review HR policies based on business requirement and considering emerging best in class practices
- Responsible to manage the Performance Management & Appraisal Processes
- Sustain strong relationship based on trust & respect with employees to resolve employee relations issues.
- Oversee the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) for completeness, with current and accurate employee records.
- Handle the end-to-end HR operations functions within the employee life cycle against set policy guidelines, statutory requirements whilst meeting internal service standards
- Provide leadership in driving change management initiatives of HR and support culture change and other strategic HRD/HRM projects & initiatives of UA
- Develop HR analytics for management decision making
The Applicant should possess:
- A Degree in Management or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized institute/ MBA would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in managerial level in Human Resources management
- Ability to work within a digitized working environment
- Strong, conceptualizing, implementation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with excellent communication ability.
- Willingness to travel to regions/branch Offices on need basis.
- To Make sure all the functions and actions agreed to be implemented by the HR Operations unit is properly implemented and delivered within the required time lines by the Staff of the HR Operations team.
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 20th January 2021
To apply for this job please visit careers.keells.com.