John Keells Office Automation (Pvt) Ltd
John Keells Office Automation (Pvt.) Ltd., the authorized distributors for Toshiba – Digital Multi-Functional Copiers and PNPL (contractual copier rental service), RISO – Digital Duplicators, Hitachi – Multimedia Projectors, ASUS – Notebooks and Tablets, Samsung – Mobile phones, Tablets, B&W/Color laser printers & LFDs, FEC – Point of Sales Solutions, Zebex – Barcode Scanners, Bixolon – Receipt Printers, Contex – Large Format Scanners, XYZ and Markforged – 3D Printers, Tacteasy – Interactive Whiteboards and JBL – Speakers. The company is a fully owned subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC.
- Effectively invoicing the monthly assigned customer base and ensuring the invoices are delivered on timely manner.
- Capturing the customers’ photocopy machine counters and analyzing data on previous copy counters when issuing toners and maintaining records.
- Maintaining the customer debt collection period under 45 days with daily follow ups on debtors and promptly collection of payments.
- Maintaining customer agreements and documentation.
- Resolving product or service-related problems by attending to customer complains and following up until resolved.
- Accurate and timely follow-ups on all matters.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of work experience in handling a similar job role.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work in a computerized environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the 06.03.2021.
To apply for this job please visit careers.keells.com.