Kandy City Centre
Career Opportunities with A premier Conglomerate
Kandy City Centre is Ready to to Amaze you once Again with an Exclusive International standard Cinema Experience in Kandy KCC Multiplex Multiplex is Built as an Expansion to the KDC Shopping Mall and it will feature latest industry standards.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are willing to be a Part of Our Team if you are a movie enthusiast, grab this opportunity
Coordinator Cum Receptionist
- Ideal applicants (age between 20 – 30) should have strong organizational skills, pleasant and well – groomed personality.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Sinhala and English. ability to speak Tamil would be an added advantage.
- Competent in MS Office , MS Outlook and internet.
- Passed GCE Advanced Level examination with 3 passes and a pass for General English
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
The prospective applicants who process the required qualifications are requested to forward or email their applications to the address given below within 14 days of the publication of this notification together with the names and addresses of two persons reputed in the relevant field of vocation. Please indicate the relevant post applied for at the left hand top corner of the envelop enclosing the application if sent by post.
Assistant Manager – HR Department, Property Finance and Investments Kandy (Pvt) Ltd, M&M Centre, 2 Nd Floor, 341/5, Kotte Road, Welikada, Rajagiriya
To apply for this job email your details email@example.com