Keells Food Products PLC
Keells Food Products PLC, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC, is the country’s market leader in processed meat products, and has held this position for over three decades. Our company possesses ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certifications. The Company manufactures a range of sausages, hams and crumbed products under “Elephant House” and “Keells Krest” brands.
- Development and maintenance of key accounts to maximize volume, revenue and profit in order to achieve company objectives.
- Effectively managing Sales & Distribution activities, internal and external communication to strengthen partnerships with customers.
- Sound in Financial Literacy.
- Management of the sales team and distributors in the channel.
- Have passed the G.C.E Advanced Level Examination.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales or a key account management role.
- Degree/CIM qualification will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on HIVE before the 03/03/2021.
To apply for this job please visit careers.keells.com.