WebsiteKeells Food Products PLC
Keells Food Products PLC, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC, is the country’s market leader in processed meat products, and has held this position for over three decades. Our company possesses ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certifications. The Company manufactures a range of sausages, hams and crumbed products under “Elephant House” and “Keells Krest” brands.
- Ensure organizational productivity by maintaining industrial harmony.
- Represent the Company at all Labour Tribunal, Magistrate Courts, High Courts, Supreme Courts
- Cases along with the lawyers from the EFC or Group Legal Division etc. on a need basis.
- Handle Disciplinary Procedure for all non-executives.
- Grievance Handling, Employee Engagement, Execute event Calendar, Skip Level Meetings of Ex & Above
- All SAP action for Exe and above staff, Execution of C & B policies.
- Finalize JCC salary increments, Pannala Staff salary Increments on time, prepare monthly manpower plan of required Casual and Permanent Workers & Proactively take measures to full fill the required carder.
- Recruitments as per annual manpower Plan within set Budget & Time frame by following group guidelines, Onboarding & Offboarding, Payroll inputs. Extend Satisfactory service level to field staff.
- Handle all EPF/ ETF related matters for all levels.
- Degree/ Hire Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institute.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in similar capacity, preferably in a FMCG company.
- Up to date Knowledge in labour Law, worker statistics, market salary details, knowledge in preparation of Staff related budgets.
- Be computer literate with at least a basic knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the 31st January 2021.
To apply for this job please visit careers.keells.com.