Keells Food Products PLC
Keells Food Products PLC, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC, is the country’s market leader in processed meat products, and has held this position for over three decades. Our company possesses ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, ISO 22000:2015 Food Safety Management System, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certifications. The Company manufactures a range of sausages, hams and crumbed products under “Elephant House” and “Keells Krest” brands.
- Development and maintenance of key accounts to maximize revenue and profit in order to achieve company objectives.
- Being responsible for the volume achievement of the relevant territory.
- Effectively manage Sales & Distribution activities, internal and external communication to strengthen partnerships with customers.
- Direct supervision of the field sales staff.
- Have passed the G.C.E Advanced Level Examination.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales field.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on HIVE before the 03/03/2021.
To apply for this job please visit careers.keells.com.