Kerry Logistics Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Kerry Logistics Network Limited and its group of companies is a diversified group based in Asia, its core businesses encompass Integrated Logistics, International Freight Forwarding, Express offering last mile delivery to B2C, B2B2 & C2C, Supply Chain Solutions, Seaport Management & Operations, Warehouse Management & Customs House Brokerage, Kerry is ranked 13th among the top 50 Air Freight Forwarders & 7th among top 50 Ocean Freight Forwarders.
Kerry Logistics Network has more than 47,000 employees in 55 countries & USD 4.8 billion company. Kerry controls over 7 million SQFT warehousing facilities globally. Kerry is a member of the KUOK Group, one of the most dynamic multinational conglomerates in the world.
Kerry has expanded its operations & has established a commercial hub in Sri Lanka, the local entity offers a myriad of services including international Freight Forwarding, Shopping Services, Customs House Brokerage & Contract Logistics & Consultancy.
The following vacancy exists in the local set up for a suitable & dynamic candidates
- Welcome and assist visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Handle the telephone exchange in the organization by answering telephone calls in a polite manner while screening and forwarding calls to relevant parties.
- Provide basic and accurate information via phone/e-mail and in person
- Ensure all courier parcels/ documents received are handed over to relevant parties while maintaining records
- Maintain the reception area tidy and ensure professional etiquette at all times
- Responsible for all admin related tasks in the organization under the supervision of HR Division
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity, working experience in the freight forwarding industry would be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/Sinhala languages. Ability to converse in Chinese language is a definite advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasant and professional personality
- Good knowledge in MS Office packages
- Female candidates between 21-26 years of age are encouraged to apply
if you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send CV
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org