CHOOSE A JOB THAT COULD IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
Our regional Plantations companies, Balangoda Plantations and Madulsima Plantations are looking for outstanding professionals to join them, with the responsibility of ensuring that the companies’ vision and strategies are successfully executed.
Superintendent – Tea and Rubber
- Unblemished working record, with a minimum of 10 years planting experience as a superintendent of tea and/ or rubber estates and a sound knowledge of field operations such as nurseries and tree planting etc.
- Experience in tea and/ or rubber manufacturing and factory management
- An excellent performance record and good work related references are essential
- Excellent interpersonal relations, Human Resource/labour dispute handling, team spirit and networking skills would be essential
- Working knowledge of Sinhala and English, the ability to converse in Tamil is an added advantage
- Age between 35-50 years
Assistant Superintendent – Tea and Rubber
- Excellent track record, with a minimum of 5 years work experience
- Sound knowledge and skills on application of best agricultural practices related to tea/rubber cultivation and manufacture.
- Good management and communication skills, with excellent leadership attributes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Working knowledge of Sinhala and English, the ability to converse in Tamil is an added advantage.
- Age below 35 years.
Salary for above positions are negotiable.
Please forward your complete curriculum vitae with a recent photograph, with the names and contact details of two non-related referees to the given e-mail address, within 14 days of this advertisement, Please state the position applied for as the subject of the E-mail or on the top left corner of the envelope, Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interviews
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org