Kandy City Centre
Career Opportunities with A premier Conglomerate
Kandy City Centre is Ready to to Amaze you once Again with an Exclusive International standard Cinema Experience in Kandy KCC Multiplex Multiplex is Built as an Expansion to the KDC Shopping Mall and it will feature latest industry standards.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are willing to be a Part of Our Team if you are a movie enthusiast, grab this opportunity
TheatreManagement System (TMS) Operator / Projector Technician
- Should be a confident, dynamic team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced working environment
- Should have special interest and talent related to Audio (126.96.36.199) and video devices quality.
- Knowledge in handling audio equipment and basic technical knowledge in electrical and electronics.
- Should have a knowledge in handling TMS software and basic knowledge in computer hardware & networking.
- Should be responsible in handling electronic devices.
- Necessary training will be given
- Passed GCE Advanced Level examination with passes for mathematics and English
- Previous experience in a similar role will be a definite advantage.
The prospective applicants who process the required qualifications are requested to forward or email their applications to the address given below within 14 days of the publication of this notification together with the names and addresses of two persons reputed in the relevant field of vocation. Please indicate the relevant post applied for at the left hand top corner of the envelop enclosing the application if sent by post.
Assistant Manager – HR Department, Property Finance and Investments Kandy (Pvt) Ltd, M&M Centre, 2 Nd Floor, 341/5, Kotte Road, Welikada, Rajagiriya
To apply for this job email your details email@example.com