WebsiteSinger Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka’s No one Brand is counting on You
SINGER is the most prevalent, popular and renowned brand in the country, The company made available a diversified portfolio of products and services to people from all walks of life and across every social segment. The company strives to add increased value to their customer through their comprehensive multi-channel retail store network and business locations. Visit our website on www.singersl.com to explore more about our company.
Human Resource Development Assistant
- Coordinate with internal and external customer to ensure the scheduled training programs are delivered
- Coordinate with Training Managers, internal & External Trainers and related parties for smooth implementation of training programs, arrangement of logistics and other necessities.
- Participate in Budget preparation, maintain training related expenses and budge updates and find ways to reduce costs.
- Supplier negotiation on training facilities & administer timely supplier payment
- Maintain Training data on MIS, prepare reports on training outcomes and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Passed Advanced levels, with credit passes for Mathematics and English at Ordinary Levels.
- Successfully completed a Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institute /University
- Computer literate and skills in working on MS Advance excel
- Experience working on MIS
- Previous experience in a coordination role or as an HR Assistant would be an advantage
If you have what we need, the email you updated CV with contact details of two non-related referees to below mention email ID
To apply for this job email your details firstname.lastname@example.org