Union Assurance PLC
Union Assurance is a leading corporate citizen in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates – John Keells Holdings PLC. Standing on a cornerstone of protecting the lives of Sri Lankans for more than 33 years, we have won the hearts of our customers and employees alike with our integrity and professionalism. Our way of working is all about accepting and embracing our values, and being socially responsible.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for Uva Zonal training to 100% of capacity and ensure all new advisers to complete their basic training programs (IRCSL/Induction/Familiarization/
- Advanced Products) within the 1st 3 months and ensure to complete Adviser Development
- Training Course within their 12 months service period. Continuous professional development of
- Life sales force/ training needs analysis/ selecting suitable training methodologies/ evaluate & review effectiveness of training solutions for new advisers.
- Conduct train the trainer programs and develop branch wise trainers for and conduct Advisor competency course and ensure pass rate of 90%
- Training all new Advisers (Induction/Advanced Products/ADC-I)and make them confident to sell minimum of two policies within 1st 3 months
- Continuously improve the management & leadership solutions & methodologies and take necessary action to enhance the effectiveness of current coaching & mentoring practice for team leaders.
- Effectively conduct the post training evaluations to evaluate the progress and give feedback to the management when and if required.
- Performance enhancement of the sales force through a systematic training delivery system at regional level and monitor performance improvement.
- Develop alternative learning solutions (Digital) for identified competencies.
- Develop area update activities / results call – conference call using dashboards on monthly basis. Actively participate for Product Development Project and implementing training programs as per to project time lines
The Applicant should possess:
- Degree in marketing or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Insurance, Learning & Development/ Human Resource Development related to Sales training, Management and Leadership Development.
- Ability to identify learning needs, skills, competencies, testing and evaluation.
- Good command in English & Sinhala (Tamil would be an added advantage)
- Computer literate with strong skills levels in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sound knowledge in life insurance industry & agency management will be an added advantage.
Responsible for training to 100% of capacity and ensuring all new Advisers complete their basic training programs(IBSL/Induction/Familiarization/ Advanced Products) within 1st 3 months. And ensure to complete Adviser Development Training Course within their 12 months service period. Continuous professional development of Life Sales force /Training needs analysis/selecting suitable training methodologies/ Field Coaching/Evaluate and review effectiveness of training solutions for experienced advisers , Unit Leader catergory . Implementing LIMRA -Agency management Course for performing regional management.
The ideal candidate can look forward to a rewarding career coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 30th November 2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.keells.com.