Don't be a victim! Avoid being scammed
Don’t be a victim, watch out for potential scammers. Check out these important tips to avoid being scammed: or victim!
Stay safe & happy with angadi.com.lk!
- Do not give your confidential details unless you are sure that the other party is who they claim to be. For example, you could ask them for a call-back number to use for verification purposes
- Be careful when sharing credit card or bank information, or engaging in any monetary transactions. Be sure to verify the legitimacy of the employer with whom you are interacting
- Do not provide any non-work-related personal information (e.g., ID card or Passport Number, eye color, marital status, etc.) over the phone or online
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside your own country
- Never send wire money outside the country to process the visa and other documents for the promised job
- Never pay for any fees or any administration charges until you meet them directly in their work place
- Angadi.com.lk will not ask any administration charges or any registration fees or any kind of charges until it mention in the website
- Angadi.com.lk is not a employer, job provider or job consultant only publishing the posted details by Employer other job agency’s
- Be wary of emails that offer an opportunity that involves acting as a go-between for money transfers. Disregard the email and
- DO NOT follow through with the employment offer being made
- Never reply to an SMS with your credit card information. angadi.com.lk will never send an SMS asking for your personal information
- Never respond to any email claiming to represent angadi.com.lk concerning your ads except for Do not share your personal information with anyone - even if they claim they are from angadi.com.lk
- The only email account angadi.com.lk uses for customer support is email@example.com
- Do not share your personal information with anyone - even if they claim they are from angadi.com.lk
- Never send money to anyone outside the country unless you see the actual car and meet the owner
- Always ask the agent for their Broker ID card
- If it’s a landlord, make sure they have the original title deed of the property to ensure it is in fact registered under his/her name
- If it’s someone on behalf of the landlord, make sure they have a power of attorney
If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the angadi.com.lk site or its brand, please report the suspected fraud to firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact us Our support team will then delete the scam ad and block the user’s account.
If you think you have been a victim of fraud, immediately report the committed fraud to your local police and contact us