1- Pick the right price
- Everything sells if the price is right
- Browse similar ads and pick a competitive price.
- Think about how much buyers are willing to pay. The lower the price, the higher the demand.
2- Use great photos
- Use actual photos – ads with photos of the real item get up to 10 times more views than ads with catalogue images.
- Take clear photos – use good lighting and different angles.
3- Provide clear details in your ad
- More details = more views!
- Include keywords and information that buyers will be interested in.
- Be honest in your description.
4- Promote your ad!
- Promoted ads get up to 10 times more views.
- More views = more interested buyers
- With lots of interested buyers, you have a better chance of selling fast for the price that you want.
Increasing online sales is the primary goal of countless businesses, large and small alike specially in Buy & sell products and services. Whether you are selling vast products Like Apartment, Lands, Motor, or small Products Pets & Animal, Local Services etc.
– it looks a lot easier than it actually is